Skip to content
Schedule of Events September 14-16
Thursday September 14th:
- Festival Opening Reception 6-8 pm at the Bangor Public Library. Jim Counihan’s photos of Ireland. The Scottish fairytale, “The King of Lochland’s Three Daughters” will be told with accompanying Celtic and improvised harp tunes. Throw in a few pub songs, some terrible jokes, and a little bit of harp lore for good measure. Performed by Daryne Rockett. Refreshments.
- Music session: at 8pm Paddy Murphy’s on Main Street. No cover.
Friday, September 15th:
- Festival Concert: Còig, at 7:30pm at the Hammond Street Congregational Church. $20 admission purchase ticket online or cash/check at the door.
Saturday, September 16th:
- Celtic Story time at the Briar Patch: 11am, free admission, for kids of all ages.
- Irish Genealogy: 10-12pm and 2-4pm at the Bangor Public Library. Free admission.
- Gus LaCasse at Paddy Murphy’s: 4-6 pm. Have an early supper and enjoy live Celtic music. No cover.
- Festival Concert: Matt and Shannon Heaton at 7:30 pm at the Hammond Street Congregational Church. $20 admission, purchase tickets online or cash/check at the door.